Monday, January 14, 2013

(Kamisama Hajimemashita) Spend a sweet night with Tomoe & Mizuki whispering to you~ Translation



Good evening~ I am back with the surprise! Just a week ago, I was browsing on NicoVideo for the archived Kamisama Hajimemashita radio talks from Hibiki Radio Station and stumbled upon this piece of treasure! Hope you girls have fun squealing and fangirling with this audio clip~ There were more than a few times that I went breathless and swooned while translating, hahaha. Unfortunately, I have not managed to identify the source for this. I would buy it straight away if it is up for sale so please let me know if you have any information!

【神様はじめました】巴衛と瑞希に囁かれながら甘ーい夜を過ごそう★

Listen to the audio/video here at NicoVideo! It's very fast and easy to create an account.

 Disclaimer: This is my first attempt in translations so they are not 100% accurate, but I try my best to stay as close to the original meaning and nuances.

Note: Kamisama Hajimemashita’s characters, let’s fall asleep to Tomoe and Mizuki whispering sweet words! Kurama will be in the extra voice though…

Tomoe ---> Mizuki!

TOMOE
You.. woke up? I see. I guess you won’t be sleeping anytime soon.
-Rustling-
Well, just wake up if you can’t sleep. I might fall asleep first though.
-Rustling-
It’s a lie. Don’t tell me you took me seriously?
Of course I was just joking to see your reaction.
I am fully awake. Before you fall asleep.. I guess I’ll accompany you.
By the way, I thought of something unnecessary but you.. really worry a lot needlessly about weird things.
Mm? There’s nothing like that? There is something like that.
-Rustling-
Just before, you were crying about your cooking skills.. saying that you’ll be troubled if it’s lacking and practiced making a lot of food.
Ever since your return, I have been eating curry for 3 meals straight.
I certainly did say I like curry but how much of it do you think I can eat?
Why are you bringing up the laundry which you couldn’t do right now?
Although I mentioned it, I didn’t complain about it.
I didn’t say a word about the large quantity of laundry you did afterwards either.
Besides, it’s weird but.. although it may be too much for just both of us to eat so much right now.. It may be just right eventually, isn’t it? (Get it? Get it?? –Kyaaa-)
I don’t know~ What do I mean by ‘just right’..? Just because you don’t understand it right now doesn’t mean I am not being honest.
But, now you know what I mean about your needless worries.
-Rustling-
Hmm? Curling up like that.. Don’t tell me you’re cold? Then let me..
Hug you like this. Hmm? Since you’re not saying anything, I guess my embrace isn’t making you warm.
Then, maybe I should stop hugging you?
-Rustling-
Why are you getting away from me? I didn’t say anything about disliking it.
It’s because you stayed silent that I wanted to tease you a bit.
Come on~ If you’re cold then stay close to *me. (I couldn’t think of a suitable way to translate this part but in Japanese, he said something like “the only person you like”. Yes, feel free to squeal and faint right now)
It would have been good if you speak up more about what you want from me.
Also, depend on me. If you do that, I will..
Hug you really tightly like this.
So, tell me more about what you want. Depend on me more.
Because it’s you, I am fine with no matter how much more it will be. I’ll take all of it.
Only for you, specially..

MIZUKI
-Mizuki sleeptalking and chuckling-
Wait..
No.. I can’t run.. The sea.. is pretty..
-Chuckling, rustling and more mumbling-
Good morning..
-Chuckling-
How cute..
-Mumbles and gasps-
Sorry! No, I.. accidentally hugged you.
Eh? I see. If you’re fine with it, it makes me happy..
Anyway, it’s good. You seem fine now. Eh? You’re done changing?
Well.. Should I make breakfast? Or should I start cleaning.. Taking out the garbage?
I'll calm down.. Eh? Really? You made breakfast? Wah, it’s great!
Eh? Only for one person? I see.. So you ate by yourself just now.
I would have been glad if you woke me up.. Seems like I overslept a lot.
Eh? My sleeping face is cute? I think yours is much more.. Sorry, it made me smile just to think about it. It looked as though you were really happy while sleeping.
Yeah, it was cute. I was staring for a while.. becoming so inappropriate again like this.
There’s no use in accusing me now. I should know best about how cute you are.
Oh yeah, can you promise me one thing?
Because your sleeping face is so cute, I hope you won’t show it to any other guys.. except me, that is.
As much as possible..?
That’s not enough. Don’t ever show it to anyone other than me. Please.
Thank you. It’s a promise, alright? It’s about time to get out? I see.
Good luck with your work today too.
Ah.. wait! You forgot something. Is it alright? Just be yourself.
If you put in effort as usual, it will surely be alright.
Good luck with your work today too. Have a safe trip.

Extra: KURAMA
I feel like.. I’m being engulfed in a sea of flames. I love you.

==========================================================

And that is all for today! Hope you enjoyed and fainted lots from this audio clip! Special thanks to Namirin from Mangafox who corrected some of the translations! Before I forget, Track 7 translations can be found here. Someone made a Youtube video with the manga images and track 7 audio so I don't have to translate it anymore. Preview of "Kami to Shinshi no Chigiri" 神と神使の契約 (The Fate between a God and a Familiar) and "Band Hajimemashita" バンドはじめました translations up next, so stay tuned! Have a nice week ahead~ 
 

4 comments:

  1. Hey I've got the App with those talking sentences, there awesome X3

    ReplyDelete
  2. where can i get it i've made an account on it but i want to download the audio?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I am not sure if videos on NicoVideo can be downloaded. Apparently, these are tracks from the Soine series. You can buy the CDs from the website or the whole track from AppStore. Just search for "Sleepy Boyfriend". Hope this helps!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete