Thursday, January 17, 2013

My Kamisama Hajimemashita Collection!

Hi guys! As I said in the previous posts, I am translating "Band Hajimemashita" at the moment and it took me longer than expected since the first track is around 16 minutes. It was quite a challenging episode for me to translate as well so I am sorry about that. I am nearly finished but I still have to edit the whole thing in order for it to sound more natural. Hopefully, I will be able to post it up in the next 2 days.

Assignments from school are starting to pour in so I will try my best to finish up the translations as soon as possible. "Kami to Shinshi no Chigiri" will probably take longer as well (probably a week at most), since each clip is nearly half an hour long. Maybe I should consider posting up a summary first, breaking the translations into a few parts and update once every 2 days. Let me know if you guys prefer it that way.

This blog needs more visual appeal so I decided to share some of my Kamisama Hajimemashita products and collectibles.
Limited Edition Drama CD + 13th volume and official fanbook!

This is how the hot springs Drama CD looks like. And the 13th volume. Love the cover art so so much!
The art is so pretty~ <3
Limited Edition Blu-Ray of the 1st episode! Comes with "Band Hajimemashita" Drama CD, behind the scenes and the making of Kamisama Hajimemashita!

There's a signed illustration card from Suzuki Julietta herself!! And also priority tickets purchase for a special event in February~ There is a lyrics sheet for the song they sing in "Band Hajimemashita" too.

My FAVOURITE volume from the entire series!

Because it has my favourite chapter! -melts- I think this is everybody's favourite hahaha.

Translation~
(Narration): -from previous page- If you asked so adorably, there is no way that I don't answer you.
Tomoe: Yeah, I like you. -holds Nanami's hands- With this, will you become my bride?
(Narration): Hey Nanami, in order to make you smile..
-continues in next page-
I will stay by your side.
Another one of my favourite scene just because of how ridiculously adorable and amusing it is. The things Julietta-sensei makes Tomoe do.. hahaha!!

Translation~
Kurama: Imitate a cat, turn around 3 times and cry out "Nya-!".

I just received a mail from Japonica today, they shipped my Tomoe bedsheets!
 So excited, I can't wait!! Although I can't use it right now..(Queen size bed T-T)

And that is all for today! I should get back to doing work..

6 comments:

  1. *drools*
    wooooow you're collection is fabulous *__*
    you're right, that chapter is the one which really melts my heart >___< hahahaha.
    well, do you know is there any translation on the fanbook? thanks before!~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I got pretty lucky with each item before they became sold out everywhere.

      I re-read that chapter so many times, never fails to warm my heart!

      As for the fanbook translations.. Unless someone is willing to de-bind the book (T___T it hurts just to type that) and scan the whole thing, it's going to be pretty hard to translate.

      I suppose the short manga chapters and extras can be translated. Lots of text and kanji as well (with no furigana to help me read it) so I won't be able to help much with that. Sorry!

      Delete
  2. I'm a die-hard fan of Kamisama Hajimemashita. I love and thank you for the translations! :D I also love your loot as well!

    I recently ordered the Tomoe bedsheet as well! Can't wait for it to come! I also bought the manga too (well the English ones since I can't read the Japanese XD) So I'm excited to re-read it again ;3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! It makes me happy when a fellow fan finds the translations helpful.

      Nice! I got mine from one of the auction sites in Japan, MBok. I also saw a few on Yahoo! Japan Auctions. I am guessing you got yours there as well. =D

      Check again for more translations!

      Delete
  3. Hey I've got that Tomoe (and Mizuki) bedsheet too X3

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a shame that this manga is not popular when it truly deserves to be. I recently gave up on shoujo but this series brought me back. It has a SMART heroine whose goal in life is not a boyfriend! I never thought that was possible. Hahah anyways I just received my fan book off amazon simply because I love the series so much. And that is saying a lot since I tend to be very careful with my money. Hopefully-though I doubt it-an English release of the fan book may come out. Maybe we could petition the English production company for this? The one that translates this series? Because I would buy it right away. Hahaha
    I also pre-ordered volumes 14 and 15 but amazon bunched them together so I get them after 15 comes out. It will be an agonizing wait but it will be worth it. A treat to celebrate graduating high school hahaha! Can you read them in Japanese? My friend-who I introduced to this series-bought me the first volume in Japanese:) I am doing my best to learn and so far it's been a long adventure ahaha but so worth it. I love knowing that I am helping out the mangaka by purchasing both the English and Japanese manga. Do you have any recommendations? Also, if you know of any other fan books or art books for Kamisama I would be so thrilled if you let me know:)

    ReplyDelete